Prepping for Halloween? These Ten Costume Ideas Should Get You Started
Anyone who loves to dress up and be creative would always look forward to Halloween. It is one of the most exciting holidays of the year, after all, and the possibilities are endless when it comes to costumes.
But that’s also the problem for a lot of people. With so many options out there and little time to prepare, it’s getting harder to decide what costume to wear for Halloween. This year, we rounded up ten easy costume ideas that will surely make you the star of the show!
- Audrey Hepburn. Whether you want to be Eliza Doolittle or Holly Golightly, channeling Audrey Hepburn is one of the easiest costumes you can try this Halloween. Find the perfect black dress, her iconic black hat with white scarf and a pair of beautiful earrings, and you’re good to go.
- Amy Winehouse. Miss Winehouse was all about three things: sweetheart dresses, dramatic makeup and that big hair. To complete your look, put on some fake tattoos around your arms, wear her signature thick belt and bring a cigarette.
- Wednesday Addams. Think funeral garb for this one—a black long-sleeved dress with white collars and shirt cuffs and a pair of black ballet flats. Complete your look by braiding your hair on both sides and bringing along a headless baby doll.
- Ghost. If you’re putting together a Halloween costume last minute, this could be your best bet. You can either go for the classic ghost look with a white fabric with holes for the eyes and mouth or reinvent things a bit by wearing a white dress with blood over it and completing the look with dark makeup.
- Cheerleader. This is a classic Halloween costume that you can put together with items from your closet. It could be your old cheerleading uniform or a jersey shirt and pleated skirt. Accessorize your look with a pair of pom-poms and tie your hair parted or in a high bun.
- Playboy Bunny. Do you want to go the sexy route this year? Channel your inner Playboy bunny by wearing a corset or bodysuit, a pair of black stockings and of course, those iconic bunny ears. And don’t forget your bunny tail to complete the look.
- Money Heist or Squid Game. Two of the most popular Netflix series today, you can be a robber in Money Heist with a red tracksuit, black boots, a fake rifle and that iconic mask or you can be one of the contestants in Squid Game by wearing a white shirt and a green tracksuit.
- Clark Kent. Superman will always be iconic, but you can also channel your inner Clark Kent before he becomes a superhero. Just wear a blue shirt with the S logo underneath a white long-sleeved polo, a pair of trousers and of course the iconic pair of glasses.
- Vampire. If you haven’t tried being a vampire for Halloween, try this costume idea by simply wearing a black long-sleeved polo and pants with that iconic black cape over everything. Complete the look with the classic vampire makeup with fake fangs.
- Freddie Mercury. Queen’s legendary front man has always been known for his white sando and white jeans combo. Complete the look with a pair of sneakers, an arm band and sleek hair.
Have you decided on the perfect Halloween costume for this year? We hope you got some good ideas from our blog. Happy Halloween!